Free Scuba Diving Ecourse
Get our ecourse 5 Days to Better Diving and Dive Trave
absolutely free with your free subscription to our Coco Zone Dive Club Newsletter. The course is full of lots of tips, techniques, tricks and recommendations to help give you a better dive experience.
During the course you will discover:
- the four most important scuba diving rules you MUST follow for a safe dive
- the ONE simple thing you can do to improve your buoyancy control immediately
- where NOT to go on your next dive trip (we wasted our money - there's no sense in you wasting yours!)
- our top recommendations on where TO go for a dive trip - and not just in the Caribbean
- what we always do to increase our chances of getting the best dive experience possible - it's easy and free.
- plus much more
You just need to sign up below to get started. Have fun and enjoy the course!
Thanks for signing up. Enjoy and have a great dive!
Top of Scuba Diving Ecourse
Return to Scuba Diving Home
Want to stay down longer and improve your buoyancy control and other diving skills? Our free report "Increase Your Bottom Time" along with our practical, weekly actionable tips will have you looking like a seasoned diver in no time. So come join us and see improvement on your very next dive!
(Click on the photo to join us now!)
Sep 26, 22 10:45 AM
This video of scuba tips for beginners covers some of the more unpleasant facts about scuba diving. They don't teach you this in certification class!
Sep 20, 22 02:58 PM
Looking to buy an inexpensive scuba diving gift or stocking stuffer? Check out our picks for the best cheap (shh!) diver presents in 2022
Sep 20, 22 11:59 AM
Map of Turks and Caicos - See our maps of these beautiful islands, including aerial view and an interactive one
Sep 19, 22 12:55 PM
Air consumption is a big problem for new divers. Watch this video for tips on how to use less air scuba diving.
Sep 16, 22 09:53 AM
Check out these practical (and GROSS) facts about scuba diving that they don't teach you in certification class. First time scuba diving tips for the new diver.