Free Scuba Diving Ecourse
Get our ecourse 5 Days to Better Diving and Dive Trave
absolutely free with your free subscription to our Coco Zone Dive Club Newsletter. The course is full of lots of tips, techniques, tricks and recommendations to help give you a better dive experience.
During the course you will discover:
- the four most important scuba diving rules you MUST follow for a safe dive
- the ONE simple thing you can do to improve your buoyancy control immediately
- where NOT to go on your next dive trip (we wasted our money - there's no sense in you wasting yours!)
- our top recommendations on where TO go for a dive trip - and not just in the Caribbean
- what we always do to increase our chances of getting the best dive experience possible - it's easy and free.
- plus much more
You just need to sign up below to get started. Have fun and enjoy the course!
Thanks for signing up. Enjoy and have a great dive!
Top of Scuba Diving Ecourse
Return to Scuba Diving Home
Want to stay down longer and improve your buoyancy control and other diving skills? Our free report "Increase Your Bottom Time" along with our practical, weekly actionable tips will have you looking like a seasoned diver in no time. So come join us and see improvement on your very next dive!
(Click on the photo to join us now!)
Feb 23, 23 02:18 PM
In this video, I share 3 common scuba diving mistakes beginner divers make. Learn how to correct these for a better - and safer - dive.
Feb 06, 23 03:34 PM
Not sure of scuba diving tipping etiquette? In this video I share who to tip, when to tip, how much to tip, tipping on liveaboards, tipping an instructor & more
Jan 29, 23 05:41 PM
These scuba diving tips for first time divers will help improve buoyancy control, air consumption, equalization and boat diving. Improve on your very next dive!
Jan 18, 23 08:13 AM
New to boat diving and need some boat diving etiquette tips? Here are some simple tips to help you feel more confident and look like a more experienced diver.
Jan 16, 23 04:51 PM
We have lots of scuba diving tips to help improve your skills - air consumption, buoyancy control, ear clearing, dive safety, boat diving, video tips and more.